miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Salvados por la campana







Aqui les dejo la Banda Sonora Original de la Serie de Television de los años 80-90 Salvados por la Camana (Save by the bell)

1.- Save By The Bell
2.- Don´t Leave With Your Love
3.- Go For It!
4.- Love Me Now
5.- Make My Day
6.- Friends Forever
7.- Did We Ever Have a Chance
8.- Deep Within My Heart
9.- Surfer Dude
10.- Gone Hawaiian
11.- Graduation Song

LINK: http://depositfiles.com/files/ukzakmei5

^^ Que la disfruten por que recordar es volver a vivir :D


"When I wake up in the morning,
and the 'larm gives out a warning,
I don't think I'll ever make it on time,
By the time i grab my books,
and i give myself a look,
I'm at the corner just in time to see the bus fly by,

It's alright 'cause I'm Saved by the Bell

If the teacher pops a test,
I know I'm in a mess,
And my dog ate all my homework last night,
Ridin' low in my chair,
She won't know that I'm there,
If I can hand it in tomorrow it'll be alright,

It's alright 'cause I'm saved by the bell "




Si tú tienes una manzana y yo tengo una manzana y las intercambiamos, entonces ambos aún tendremos una manzana. Pero si tú tienes una idea y yo tengo una idea y las intercambiamos, entonces ambos tendremos dos ideas.

No hay comentarios: